This is my new blog. I like the name of it. I am going to type on my blog. I will also put stuff that I memorize on here and Mom will type it for me. I am excited to be able to post pictures too!
Here's what I did today:
Today I played with my friends, and I did school. My favorite part of school was doing my math. I also went to walmart with Mom and the rest of the gang. My favorite thing at walmart was looking at the fish. My favorite fish was there! It is called a Dragon Fish.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jo, how neat that you have a blog of your very own! I am excited to see it and to get to leave a comment for you. Tell us more about the Dragon Fish in your next post, I have never heard of one!
Congratulations on your own blog!!
I can't wait to hear that you've memorized The Jabberwocky!
Can't wait to see the Dragon Fish!
What did you think about getting an x-ray? Did you get to see your own bones? Have a fun day.
m-
Big Jo,
I like your blog. I especially liked your story. You have quite and imagination! One day you may be a famous author! I noticed in your story one of the friends was flying. Papa used to dream he could fly! Have you ever dreamed that?
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment